The Truth About Planned Parenthood
It’s become the worst time of the year: the moment Planned Parenthood releases its annual report. This year, the newly released documents reveal that the "women’s health" organization decreased most of its services in the past year. Cancer prevention, prenatal care and adoption referrals, for instance, were slashed by 17 percent, 4 percent, and 14 percent, respectively. But, one of its most lucrative procedures, abortion, is still going strong.
The pro-life group Susan B. Anthony List provided a helpful fact sheet outlining the most significant points of the latest report. Here are just a few unfortunate statistics that emphasize Planned Parenthood’s dangerous priorities:
- In 2013, Planned Parenthood performed 327,653 abortions, a slight increase from 2012 (327,166).
- Over the past three reported years (2011-2013), Planned Parenthood has performed nearly one million abortions(988,783).
- In 2013, abortions made up 94% of Planned Parenthood’s pregnancy services, while prenatal care and adoption referrals accounted for only 5% (18,684) and 0.5% (1,880),respectively.
- For every adoption referral, Planned Parenthood performed 174 abortions.
- While abortions rose slightly, adoption referrals by Planned Parenthood dropped 14% in one year, and prenatal care services dropped 4%.
- Planned Parenthood’s cancer prevention services are down 17% over one year, and contraceptive services dropped by 4%.
As you can see, those "women’s health" services Planned Parenthood brags about are disappearing more and more every year, as it becomes clear the business is focused on living up to its Big Abortion title. There’s no denying it’s a lucrative service.
The organization tries to claim that only 3 percent of its services include abortion. Yet, LifeNews explains why this is a gross miscalculation used to mislead others. For one, Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in the country, performing 40 percent of all abortions.
Oh, by the way, you’re footing the bill for that. Almost 41 percent of Planned Parenthood’s revenue is provided by taxpayer funding.
In case you need anymore reasons to dislike this organization, read these 10 truths: Cortney O'Brien - 10 Truths I Learned About Planned Parenthood at the National Right to Life Convention.
Each year their reports come out, we are again reminded of Planned Parenthood’s true agenda. Not even they can sugarcoat these very tragic numbers.
To read more and for up to date info, go to the following links:
- Shocking Video Planned Parenthood Sells Intact Aborted Babies
- Planned Parenthood Failed to Report Rape of Teen Girls in Seven States
- Analysis of Planned Parenthood Annual Report 2013-2014
- During Obama Admin, Planned Parenthood Has Aborted Nearly 2,000,000 Babies
- Planned Parenthood Turns 98: Celebrates 6.6 Million Abortions With Picture of Baby Carriages
- The Choice Store: Why Abortion Marketing Works
- Abortion. No matter what. The Planned Parenthood Project
- One Abortion Every 94 Seconds: National Right to Life releases analysis of Planned Parenthood's Annual Report
- Planned Parenthood's Abortion Agenda
- America's Abortion Provider. What Everyone Should Know About Planned Parenthood.
- De-Funding Planned Parenthood Helps Poor Women Get Health Care
- The Numbers Planned Parenthood Doesn't Want You to Know
- Planned Parenthood Fraud Totals $100 Million in Tax Dollars
- What We Can Learn About Planned Parenthood From Komen
- Report Proves Planned Parenthood Targets Blacks, Hispanics
- Claim that Abortion is "Only 3% of PP Services" is Radically Missleading
- Planned Parenthood Sets Record For Number of Babies Killed
- Planned Parenthood Caught Covering Up Sex Trafficking
- Planned Parenthood Targets Minorities, Like Tobacco Companies Target Smokers
- Susan G. Komen and Planned Parenthood: Pro-Life People Should be Warned
- Girl Scouts Distribute Planned Parenthood Sex Guide at UN Meeting
- Planned Parenthood Abortion Businesses Getting Bigger, Pro-lifer Knows Why
- Planned Parenthood Becomes Wal-Mart Giant of the
- Planned Parenthood: A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing?
- Planned Parenthood Hits Suburbia
- Planned Parenthood Offers Christmas Gift Certificates;
"Give the Gift of Death"
- Breast cancer donations may end up at Planned
- Planned Parenthood Doctor Misleads Teens, Women
on Sexual Education, HPV
- Planned Parenthood Loses Bid to Silence Former
Clinic Director Turned Pro-Life
- The Corruption of Planned Parenthood - Bloodmoney
Also, don't forget to join us if you can in our peaceful protest in front of PP in Jackson on Wednesday afternoons 1-2 and/or Saturday mornings 11am to noon!