Planned Parenthood released its 2019-2020 Annual Report. While it shows the expected increase in abortion procedures and their perpetual “3% of services are abortion” lie, there are some interesting trends and unexpected omissions within its pages. So, buckle up as we explore the curious case of decreasing services, increasing profits—and disappearing women.
Over the last decade there has been a significant downward trend in the number of services that Planned Parenthood facilities provide to their customers. This trend is evidenced by the fact that their total number of procedures, tests, treatments, and other “interactions” dropped 629,297 in just 10 years. The largest decreases in services are in areas that are essential to women’s health.
For example, in the last 10 years:
- Breast cancer exams down 64%
- PAP tests dropped 65%
- Cervical diagnostic tests and treatments sank 54%
- Prenatal services fell 73%
Yet, in spite of all these decreasing services, Planned Parenthood’s yearly profits have increased 277% from $18.5 million in 2009-10 to $69.7 million in 2019-20. How did this happen? Well, they have increased the number of their most profitable procedure: abortions. While nationally abortions have declined by about 20% in the last decade, abortions at Planned Parenthood are up 7%.
Today, Planned Parenthood performs an abortion every 89 seconds. Like a gruesome disassembly line, their abortionists and staff removed the babies from the wombs of 354,871 women last year. Their abortion total over the last 10 years is even more horrifying: 3,325,259; 21 states have a smaller population than the number of lives taken at Planned Parenthood in the last decade. Planned Parenthood is America’s number one corporation in the industry of death and quickly gaining a monopoly over their “market share.”
Just like there are millions of children missing from our lives, there is something else that is missing from the report: women. It seems that Planned Parenthood is removing the word “woman” from its vocabulary; in fact, the only time it makes an appearance in their annual report is within quotes from people outside of the organization.
This change in rhetoric is not surprising. The fight over abortion has never been about women’s rights; it has always been about eugenics and social engineering sold for a profit to people afraid to care for a baby.
If Planned Parenthood really cared about women, they would not be slowly eliminating cancer screening and treatment for cervical anomalies. They would not be eliminating millions of women before birth and they certainly would not be afraid to even say the word.
Perhaps a new company slogan is in order—Planned Parenthood: Profit No Matter What.
Source: Right to Life of Michigan
To read more and for up to date info, go to the following links:
- Planned Parenthood 2019-20: A Curious Case – Right to Life of Michigan (rtl.org)
- Mom who saved son through abortion pill reversal: Don’t be rushed into abortion (liveaction.org)
- Planned Parenthood Annual Report 2018-2019: Record Breaking Abortions and Tax Dollars
- Planned Parenthood Annual Report: Abortion biz killed 328,348 babies in abortions in 2015
- Record Revenues, Even More Abortions in Planned Parenthood’s Latest Annual Report
- Video catches Planned Parenthood abortionist joking about eyeballs from aborted babies rolling into our laps
- National Right to Life – The Truth About Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood targets minorities
- Planned Parenthood has received $553 million dollars of your tax dollars to push its abortion agenda
- Money Fungibility – YouTube – How Planned Parenthood uses taxpayer dollars in the abortion industry
- Planned Parenthood debunking the 3% Abortion Myth
- Girl Scout and Planned Parenthood connection
- 100 Abuses of Planned Parenthood
- Abortion. No matter what. The Planned Parenthood Project
- Planned Parenthood’s Abortion Agenda
- De-Funding Planned Parenthood Helps Poor Women
Get Health Care
- Planned Parenthood Fraud Totals $100 Million in
- Planned Parenthood Caught Covering Up Sex Trafficking
- Planned Parenthood Targets Minorities, Like Tobacco
Companies Target Smokers
Join us for a prayer vigil for life in front of PP in Jackson on Mondays from 1:00pm to 2:00pm!
Join our newsletter
Be in the know. No spam Required.